Saturday 31 October 2020

brain photo

clicking

making a mess of the sound scape 

I projected myself into different forms

in my mind’s eye, nothing quite fit

it was night, late, and things don’t always

fit into the words, or one’s mouth

like language, like a concept

too extravagantly phrased 

 

sister was the night sky


soothing breath of lucidity


a moment of time-collapsing rest


years ago when my consciousness was local

the party, when she took the photo


of our friend on the couch, eyes closed / too cooked


sprang to pose as the shutter went // but my brain photo


is of the second prior


2 comments:

  1. great to read these words from you after all this time, Kitty...we are all in dire need of more poetry in these treacherous times, i think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas palabras.
    No dejes de publicar, el blog es magnifico!
    Un saludo
    Carla Mila

    ReplyDelete