Sunday 26 January 2014

3am

3am home again
i've been up the coast, scraping my knees on rocks watching dolphins and drinking wine sneaking into hotel pools eating ice cream and mouth fulls of salt water plucking mosquitos out of my hair and burning my feet on hot sand and holding hands underwater and sharing a coffee watching the surf come in come out come in come out
It's good to be home in this crumbling manor of broken plumbing and a warm fridge and my gypsy twin and kassie my kisster and zoe is warm and snoring by my side.
Things are changing so quickly all around us
Things are changing
Things are changing

We're all so much stronger now, and maybe it took a year to figure out how to look in the mirror
and see what's real
i drew my self one hundred times
to remind me, i remember









No comments:

Post a Comment