Friday 31 May 2013

Corner of my eye


Last night there was a thunderstorm, and zoe (my dog) was scared and hid under the table. Me and Sebastian watched twin peaks and Marianne Faithful interviews and Harry Potter and huddled under blankets while it rained and thundered outside. Seb battled the elements on an epic journey for nesquick and cake mix, and he baked while I drew.


 ~Me as a Wood Nymph~

 ~Two faced~

 ~Me and Seb, googely eyed toddlers~

Here are a couple of photos from last week, of me and Seb feeding Jack's Possum. It's the funniest little creature, with delicate little hands that so tentatively take the food that's offered. She's partially blind as well, so she just wanders back and forth on his deck and Jack has to guide her by the smell of pears and apples back to her tree. 


 ~poss poss~




I'm also going to set up an online store on society 6, and try and sell some of my better drawings. It's such a cool website, so many amazing illustrators from all over the words showcase their work there. It's so easy to use as well, just upload high res photos or scans of your own work, then the company prints and distributes them for you. You also have the option of turning your work into phone cases, printed pillows, stretch canvases, laptop covers and more. Here are some little gems I have my eye on;

 ~Seeking New Heights - Matt Miller~

~There is a Light (phone case) - Matt Miller~

~Satanic Wednesdays - Luke Gray~


There are so many beautiful pieces I want to buy. I don't really know if anyone would actually buy my crummy drawings but I'll give it a shot anyway, can't hurt to try. I'll post a link here once I've set it all up.


Enjoy some Marianne, angelically beautiful and her voice is like a birdsong. She had her dark side though. Read her book.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment