Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lately

I've been drawing a lot. this probably has something to do with the fact that i have no job and nothing to do with all my time. 6 day weekend.. every week.. it sounds good in theory but the monotony is getting to me. The days seem to blur together. On a plus side, I revamped my room. Which means all the time i spend at home is somewhat more pleasant without a floordrobe. Having a nice place to sit and draw actually means a lot to me. Here are some photos.



The curtains I hung up myself, I bought them in India - one is actually a silk shawl from Varanasi and the other a Peacock print cotton sheet from Jaipur. I love them both, and the way the sun shines through them and makes my room seem like a blue haven. I also recently got the wrought iron bed frame, Jack's mum gave it to me. It makes me feel like an aristocrat, as Seb would say. More like an aristocrat's servant who's snuck into their master's room to lounge around and pretend to be rich. 

Here are some of my drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment