Tuesday 12 November 2013

I have so many questions and there are so few answers.

I finished uni last week, what a sigh of relief. I've been tossing up whether or not to defer next semester, but I think I'm going to stick around for a little while longer before jetting off with Jack. One of the deciding factors is that I don't want to miss out of the semester one subject Decadent Literature because that sounds so up my alley. 

I saw my old friend today, we spoke about last year and how messed up we were, how we would constantly call each other up complaining that we were having an existential crisis. We kept fucking up and getting ourselves into strange romantic entanglements and having anxiety attacks every other day. We laugh about it now though, and I meant it when I told him that I'm glad it all happened. I really wouldn't change a thing, because without all those events I wouldn't be here now. The only downside is that in contrast to all the turmoil, life now seems kind of boring. I think that's why I want to go away all the time. But we're probably all safer this way. He's leaving for six or seven months. Things are always changing drastically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment