Monday 12 August 2013

Give me answers

Did you ever get that queasy anxious nervous sweaty scared feeling when you weren't sure what was brewing in your stomach did you ever stop for a second and think oh shit how do I get myself out if this one? Did you ever love someone so much you wanted to squeeze them so tight and snap them in half like a twig? Did you ever get your heart broken and want to die and want to just disappear did you ever look in the mirror and feel disgusted at what you saw and make yourself throw up and not eat for a while did you ever just feel so passionate you just wanted to destroy someone and destroy yourself in the process did you ever run so hard and so fast your feet hurt did you ever run from your problems run from the hurt did you ever hurt yourself did you ever wonder what life would be like without me in it? I never wondered what life would be like without you in it but now it's all I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment